The Best Iced Tea Ever - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this The Best Iced Tea Ever! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook The Best Iced Tea Ever with 6 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for The Best Iced Tea Ever:
- 1 coffee machine.
- 1 big pitcher full of ice.
- 3 fruit flavored tea bags of your favorite flavor.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or fresh squeezed lemon juice to taste.
- 1 cup sugar substitute.
- 4 cup cold water.
Step by step how to cook The Best Iced Tea Ever:
- Fill coffee pot with 4 cups of cold water.
- pour cold water into the coffee maker as if you were making coffee..
- put the 3 tea bags in the coffee machine where you would normally put the coffee..
- close the coffee machine and put the pot back into the machine. turn the coffee maker on to start the brewing process..
- after all the water has drained into the coffee pot take out the tea bags and put them in the pot with the water..
- let tea sit and heat for at least 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, remove tea bags and discard..
- pour sugar over ice. pour lemon juice over ice. then pour tea over ice and stir until sugar dissolves..
- ice will melt some as the hot tea is being poured. add more water to fill up pitcher and/or more ice if you'd like..
- if you like to add more lemon juice, fruit slices, or sugar to taste, you can do so..