Vegan Irish Cream - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Vegan Irish Cream! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Vegan Irish Cream with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Vegan Irish Cream:
- 1 can Light coconut milk.
- 1 box Soy cream (I used Alpro).
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar.
- 2 tbsp Soy milk powder.
- 1 Espresso shot.
- 1 tbsp Liquid chocolate (I used Sweet Freedom).
- 1 cup Irish whiskey.
Step by step how to cook Vegan Irish Cream:
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut milk, soy cream and sugar until sugar crystals have dissolved.
- In a small mug, add soy milk powder and enough hot water to blend without remaining lumps. Add to the coconut mixture..
- Add espresso, liquid chocolate and mix until chocolate is fully incorporated..
- Add whiskey and stir. Add cold water to thin, if desired. Taste, add more whiskey if needed..
- Serve over ice.