Agua Chile - shrimp in chile - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Agua Chile - shrimp in chile! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Agua Chile - shrimp in chile with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Agua Chile - shrimp in chile:
- 16 oz raw clean shrimp devained and butterflied.
- 1.1 /2 cups of fresh lemon juice.
- 4 jalapenos.
- 1 bunch celantro about 120g.
- 1 clove garlic.
- 1-3 tsp Salt to your liking.
- 1/2 cup sliced onion.
- 1-2 cups chopped cucumber.
Step by step how to cook Agua Chile - shrimp in chile:
- Take your shrimp and put them in a large bowl and cover with lemon juice..
- Set aside for shrimp to cook in the lemon juice until the shrimp change to the color pink color.
- Take some of the lemon juice. Put in a blender with a jalapenos cilantro and salt. And blend till smooth..
- Pour on cooked shrimp.
- Mix in sliced onions and cucumbers. Refrigerate for 1 hour to 30 min till flavors to combine..
- Serve with saltine crackers or Corn tostadas and enjoy.