Asian Veggie Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Asian Veggie Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Asian Veggie Noodles with 17 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Asian Veggie Noodles:
- 2 white onions, diced.
- 1 big tomato, grated.
- 1 garlic clove, minced.
- 3 Tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1 bag egg noodles, cooked.
- 300 ml heavy cream.
- to taste Salt,.
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper spice.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 3/4 cup Vodka.
- 2 cups red cabbage.
- 3 medium carrots, grated.
- 2 cups green, yellow and red bell peppers.
- 1/2 cup peas.
- 1/2 cup olives.
Step by step how to cook Asian Veggie Noodles:
- Cook onions and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet until onions are translucent..
- Add the grated tomato and leave until simmered..
- Add tomato sauce, vodka, black pepper, dried basil and thyme. Let simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add all vegetables except olives. Put the cover on and leave for 15 mins until they are well cooked. Don't forget to stir..
- Stir well and add heavy cream. Add salt to taste. Turn off the heat..
- Put in the noodles and olives and stir well..
- Add parmesan to taste. Enjoy!.