Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms:
- 1 big jar bacon alfredo saice.
- 1 bag pasta any type.
- 1 pk mushrooms.
- 1 bag frozen shrimp(no tails).
- 1 stick butter.
- to taste Salt and pepper.
- 1 block cream cheese.
Step by step how to cook Bacon Alfredo with shrimp and mushrooms:
- Boil and salt water toss pasta in boiling water cook till done strain then place back in the pot.
- In pot with pasta add sauce and cream cheese salt and pepper.
- Im a skillet add butter then toss in mushrooms(optional) and shrimp cook on high 15 minutes or till shrimp is done.
- Add mushroom and shrimp mix to pot along with any remaining butter (adds extra flavor) mix well then serve eat and enjoy.