Bagoong Pasta (Shrimp Paste Sauce) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Bagoong Pasta (Shrimp Paste Sauce)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Bagoong Pasta (Shrimp Paste Sauce) with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bagoong Pasta (Shrimp Paste Sauce):
- 1 can tuna (in solid water).
- 1 bottled bagoong (shrimp paste).
- 1 spaghetti noodles.
- 1 red bell peppers, diced.
- 1 green bell peppers.
- 1 lemon or calamansi juice.
- 1 garlic.
- 1 onion.
- 1 olive oil.
Step by step how to cook Bagoong Pasta (Shrimp Paste Sauce):
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil. Saute garlic and onion..
- Add tuna and heat for a minute..
- Add bagoong, bell peppers and lemon or calamansi juice. Mix well with tuna and let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve hot..