Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- 1 box French vanilla cake mix.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- 1 cup milk.
- 1-4 serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- 1 jar Beechnut banana baby food.
- 1 cup crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Step by step how to cook Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 - 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 - 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.