Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot) with 13 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot):
- 2 star anise pods.
- 2 whole cloves.
- 1 inch piece of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- 4 green onions, sliced into 3 inch sections.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 6 tbsp soy sauce.
- 4 cups beef broth.
- 1 lb beef brisket, cubed.
- Beef tripe and tendon, if desired.
- 200 gm dry fine Chinese egg noodle.
- Vegetables as desired.
Step by step how to cook Beef Brisket Noodle Soup (Instant Pot):
- Set instant pot to saute and add vegetable oil. Once oil is heated, add star anise, cloves, garlic, and ginger and saute for a few minutes until aromatic. Add green onions to pot and cook until limp.
- Add cubed beef brisket and sear briefly in pot, then add oyster sauce and soy sauce. Cook for a few minutes until sauce caramelizes.
- If tendon and tripe is desired, add to instant pot now. Tendon pieces must not be too large. Cook briefly in sauce, then add beef stock. Close lid of instant pot and cook 30min on high pressure (soup function).
- While brisket cooks, soak dry noodles in boiling water until loose, then blanch in cold water. Prepare any desired vegetables..
- Separate noodles and veg into 2 large soup bowls. Once instant pot is done (quick release), spoon broth into bowls to reheat noodles..