Bobbys Dee's Steak & Cheese Eggrolls - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Bobbys Dee's Steak & Cheese Eggrolls! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Bobbys Dee's Steak & Cheese Eggrolls with 15 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Bobbys Dee's Steak & Cheese Eggrolls:
- 1 lb roast beef from deli thinly sliced.
- 1 red onion.
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 green pepper.
- 1 packages shredded pepperjack cheese or swiss.
- 1 pints vegetable oil or canola.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tbsp milk.
- 1 packages eggroll wraps.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1 pinch black pepper.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp paprika.
Step by step how to cook Bobbys Dee's Steak & Cheese Eggrolls:
- heat skillet add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- add diced onions, green peppers, and red peppers.sweat out ingredients till vegetables become translucent.
- add shredded roast beef to skillet.
- cook combined ingredients in skillet till nice and hot add salt, pepper, cayene pepper, and paprika.
- in a large bowl beat eggs and milk together well (eggwash).
- in a medium sauce pan add oil and heat on med high.
- brush on eggwash on eggroll wrap lightly coated.
- and desired amount on eggroll then wrap.
- drop wrapped eggrolls in oil and fry till golden brown all around.
- place on paper towels to dry excess oil.
- let cool for 10 min and serve with favorite dipping sauce!.