Brad's German potato salad - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Brad's German potato salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Brad's German potato salad with 10 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Brad's German potato salad:
- 3 lbs youkon gold or white potatoes.
- 1/2 LG sweet onion.
- 1 tbs granulated chicken bouillon.
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped and fried. Reserve grease.
- 1 med red onion, chopped.
- 3/4 cup white or cider vinegar.
- 1 tbs mustard seed.
- 6 green onions, chop green and white parts.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Brad's German potato salad:
- Peel, cube and cover potatoes with water in a Dutch oven. Add yellow onion, 1 tsp salt, and chicken bouillon. Boil until tender..
- At same time, fry bacon. When done, drain on paper towel. Reserve grease..
- When potatoes are done, drain in a colander. Discard onion. Keep dutch oven handy..
- Fry red onion in bacon grease until tender..
- Return potatoes to the Dutch oven. Keep covered with a lid..
- When onions are tender, add mustard seed, and vinegar to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes..
- Add to potatoes, including all liquid and bacon grease. Add rest of ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix well and let sit on the counter for 20 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve and enjoy..