Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters with 6 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters:
- 30 Strawberries.
- Margarita Mix.
- 1 box Strawberry jello.
- 4 oz tequila.
- 2 oz Cointreau.
- 1 Salt for garnish.
Step by step how to cook Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters:
- Strawberry Prep: Cut bottoms of strawberries flat to get them to stand upright..
- Make sure not to cut to much as to cause a hole in the bottom..
- Use a huller or apple corer to scoop out centers.
- Pat centers dry. May use mini muffin tins to keep strawberries upright if needed..
- Margarita Mix: Boil 1 cup hot water in saucepan, then add jello powder and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Combine tequila and Cointreau in cocktail shaker filled with ice. (or put in fridge to chill first).
- Add liquor mixture to 1/4 cup cold water and stir to combine.
- Add cold mixture to hot jello mixture..
- Pour final mixture into strawberries and chill overnight..
- If you like salt, dip finger in wader or use wet brush to wet edge of strawberries, dip and rotate in salt to rim..
- May garnish with lime pieces to finish..