Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns with 13 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns:
- Yee Mee (Fried Egg Noodle).
- Sliced fish cake.
- Sliced pork meat.
- Green leafy vegetable.
- 2 pcs sliced ginger.
- 4 cloves diced garlic.
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine.
- Gravy Ingredients.
- Stock soup.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Tapioca starch solution.
Step by step how to cook Cantonese Style Yee Mee with Prawns:
- Prepare stock soup with chicken or pork bone, adjust taste with salt. Alternatively you can use chicken stock cubes mix with water..
- Pan fry the prawns till aromatic and set aside. Retain the oil in the wok to stir fry the ginger and garlic..
- Add in sliced fish cake and meat and stir fry a while. Add in Shaoxing wine. Add in soup and vegetables. Place the prawns on the soup, then place the yee mee noodles. No need to stir, cover the lid and just leave it simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add in soy sauce and toss a bit. Add in starch solution. Add in eggs and stir the noodles and soup till thicken or dried up. Ready to serve..