Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew) with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew):
- 1/2 kg chicken.
- 1 small ginger (cut into strips).
- 1 head onion (chopped).
- 3 clove garlic (pitted or chopped).
- 1 tbsp fish sauce.
- 1 chicken broth cubes.
- 1 small green papaya/unripe papaya (cut into wedges).
- 10 siling labuyo leaves (chili pepper).
- 1 liter water.
Step by step how to cook Chicken Tinola (Chicken Ginger Stew):
- Fry onions,garlic and ginger in a hot oil..
- Add chicken. Cook until slightly brown..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add 1L water and chicken broth cubes. Simmer for 5-10mins..
- Then add the green papaya, bring to a boil until the papaya is cook..
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste..
- Add the sili leaves. Simmer for another 3-5mins. Do not over cook the vegetables..
- Serve hot..