Choco Coffee Kit Kat Cake – It's Our Son’s Birthday - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Choco Coffee Kit Kat Cake – It's Our Son’s Birthday! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Choco Coffee Kit Kat Cake – It's Our Son’s Birthday with 16 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Choco Coffee Kit Kat Cake – It's Our Son’s Birthday:
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour.
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar.
- 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1/8 cup Oil.
- 3/4 cup Milk.
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder.
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence.
- 1 tbsp Instant Coffee Powder.
- 2 tbsp Water.
- 1 pinch salt.
- For Forsting:.
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sauce.
- Others for garnish.
- As needed Kit Kat chocolate.
- As needed Gems.
- 1 Satin Ribbon.
Step by step how to cook Choco Coffee Kit Kat Cake – It's Our Son’s Birthday:
- In a saucepan add water, coffee and boil for a minute. Now switch off the flame and keep this mixture aside. Dry ingredients: Sieve Whole Wheat Flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and keep it aside. Wet ingredients: Now grind milk, brown sugar, oil, vanilla essence, boiled coffee-water mixture in a grinder until smooth..
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients well. Put batter into a greased pan and tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles. Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame..
- After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Choco Coffee Cooker Cake is ready..
- Assemble The Cake: Let cool down the cake completely. Cut the cake into two layers from the middle using knife or thread. Place the one layer of cake on the cake board and spread the chocolate frosting using a spatula and place the second layer of cake over the first..
- Spread the remaining frosting over the second layer and the sides of the cake. Split the Kit Kat’s and start sticking Kit Kat around the cake(leave very little space between chocolate), pressing gently into the chocolate frosting..
- Wrap a ribbon around the cake to secure the Kit Kat’s and fill the top of the cake with gems. Keep the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Now the cake is ready for the party. Remove the ribbon, slice it and Enjoy..