Chorizo Hash with Over Easy Eggs - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Chorizo Hash with Over Easy Eggs! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Chorizo Hash with Over Easy Eggs with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chorizo Hash with Over Easy Eggs:
- 1 lb good quality chorizo from a local meat market.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 1 cup chopped cilantro.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- salt and pepper.
- olive oil, extra virgin.
- over easy eggs.
Step by step how to cook Chorizo Hash with Over Easy Eggs:
- Cook chorizo in a good heavy bottom pan..
- Add the onion and cilantro. Cook until the onion is half done..
- Dice the potatoes. Add the potatoes with the salt and pepper. And cook until done..
- Cook your eggs in a seperate pan to how you like them..
- Top with a sauce, salsa, fresh cilantro or chives, etc....if desired..
- You may add summer squash to the recipe if desired..