Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies - . Today I am sharing this Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies:
- 2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 1 large egg.
- 1 large egg yolk.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mini Kit Kat bars, about 2 cups.
- 1/2 cup holiday colored semi sweet chocolate chips.
Step by step how to cook Cocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy about 2 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended but don't overmix.
- Fold in holiday chips and kit kat bars being careful not to break up kit kat bars.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inche balls, press top lightly to flatten slightly, place 2 inches apart on preparedcpans.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes until light golden. Don't overcook for chewy cookies, they should look soft, they will firm uo when cool.cool 5 minute on pan r then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.