Crab and Cashew Canapés - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Crab and Cashew Canapés! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Crab and Cashew Canapés with 8 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crab and Cashew Canapés:
- 1 lb Cooked crab meat.
- 1 cup Unsalted cashews.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- 1 tsp flour.
- 3/4 cup Light cream.
- 2 tbsp Chopped parsley.
- 1/4 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- 36 Whole wheat crackers or toast points.
Step by step how to cook Crab and Cashew Canapés:
- Blend the crab and cashews.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
- Pour in the cream and simmer into a thick sauce.
- Blend in the parsley, cheese and crab.
- place on crackers and serve while hot.