Creamy lemon chicken - . Today I am sharing this Creamy lemon chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Lemon garlic chicken in a creamy sauce, all made in on skillet! This low carb chicken recipe comes together This lemon garlic chicken is outrageously good and it's naturally low carb and keto friendly. Lay chicken flat and season both sides with salt and pepper. Gently coat the chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess. Creamy Lemon Chicken is super easy and fast to make, and the sauce is absolutely amazing!
Prepared with half & half, lemon juice, garlic, and cheese, the creamy lemon sauce makes this meal. Cream and lemon are a luscious combination and is sensational served over golden crispy chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Lemon Chicken.
You can cook Creamy lemon chicken with 10 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy lemon chicken:
- Chicken breast - sliced or diced.
- 1 fresh lemon - squeezed and sliced.
- 350 ml veg stock.
- 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- 1/2 cup parmigiana cheese plus tbsp to coat chicken.
- 2-3 tbsp flour.
- 1 garlic - crushed.
- Parsley - optional.
- 10 g butter.
- to taste Salt n pepper.
The ultimate in gourmet comfort food with a twist. Dredging the chicken in finely grated parmesan cheese and adding parmesan and extra garlic into the creamy lemon sauce for added flavour. Crispy pan fried golden chicken in a delectable creamy lemon sauce. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Step by step how to cook Creamy lemon chicken:
- First season the chicken with salt n pepper, then coat with flour and some parma cheese. In a frying pan put in oil and abit of butter fry the chicken set aside for later..
- In another pan put alittle oil and garlic, add the stock,heavy cream,parma cheese,couple of slices of lemon,lemon juice and the chicken put lid on cook on low heat for 30-40 mins or until sauce is slightly thick sprinkle parsley (if using)..
Add lemon juice to skillet and cook, scraping up any browned bits. Add cream cheese and stir until melted; remove from heat. Sauteed chicken in a rich creamy lemon basil sauce tossed with your favorite kind of pasta. As soon as March hits, it starts feeling like Spring in Arizona and I get so. Tender breaded chicken in a creamy lemon sauce that the entire family will love!