Creamy Lemon Pie - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Lemon Pie! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Lemon Pie with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Lemon Pie:
- Crust :.
- 9 full sheets of honey Graham crackers.
- 1/2 cup unsalted whole almonds.
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted.
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar.
- 1/8 tsp. salt.
- Filling :.
- 2 cans (14 oz.) each sweetened condensed milk.
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (3-4 large lemons).
- 4 large egg yolks.
- Whipped Cream Topping :.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar.
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Lemon Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine the graham crackers, the almonds and the salt and pulse together into fine crumbs. Once that's done, pour the crumbs out into a bowl, add the sugar and melted butter and mix until everything is moistened..
- Press the crumb mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9"pie dish (9.5" works ok too). Make sure to pack the crumbs tightly. Then place the crust in the oven to pre-bake for 8 minutes. After the 8 minutes are up, remove the pie pan from the oven but don't turn the oven off..
- While the crust is baking, in a medium bowl whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and egg yolks until combined. Pour the lemon mixture into the pre-baked crust, then place it back into the oven..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the center is only slightly jiggly...it should mostly be set. Place the pie on a wire rack and allow it to cool completely. Once it's cool, place it in the fridge to chill for a minimum of 1 hour (and up to 3 days) before serving. Store any leftovers covered in the fridge..
- For the whipped cream, simply use a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a whisk attachment to whisk the cream until stiff. Then whisk in the confectioners sugar and the vanilla. Spread the whipped cream all over the top or just place a dollop on top of individual pieces instead..
- Yummy layers -->.