Creamy Shrimp Alfredo - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Creamy Shrimp Alfredo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Shrimp Alfredo with 14 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Shrimp Alfredo:
- Pasta (any type).
- Shrimps (peeled and deveined).
- 1/3 cup White wine.
- Chicken broth.
- All purpose cream.
- Parmesan cheese.
- Garlic Salt.
- Onions (chopped into small pieces).
- Garlic (minced and sliced in bits).
Step by step how to cook Creamy Shrimp Alfredo:
- Season shrimps with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Heat pan with oil and cook shrimp for 3-4 mins. Do not overcook. Set aside once cooked..
- In the same pan, melt a cube of butter..
- Saute finely chopped onions and garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add white wine, chicken broth and cream..
- Let the mixture simmer..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic salt and black pepper. Let it simmer for another minute or two..
- Add the boiled pasta and cooked shrimp..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top before serving. Parmesan cheese can also be added on the toppings..