Crispy Pork Sisig - . Today I am sharing this Crispy Pork Sisig! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Crispy Pork Sisig with 12 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crispy Pork Sisig:
- 500 grams Pork Cheeks/Mask/Ears.
- 100 grams Pork Liver.
- 100 grans Chicken Liver.
- 4 Bayleaf.
- 1 tbsp Whole Pepper.
- 3 tbsp Salt.
- 10-12 Calamansi.
- Chilies/Jalapeños (Optional).
- 3 pcs Onions (Diced).
- Soysauce (to taste).
- Oil for frying.
- 3 tbsp margarine.
Step by step how to cook Crispy Pork Sisig:
- Submerged desired Pork cuttings (Pork Cheeks/Mask/Ears) with water, bayleaf, peppercorns, salt on a pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes..
- Drain, rest the pork and let it cool. Put in the freezer overnight for a crispier pork. Or you can fry it right after it cooled down..
- Boil Pork liver and Chicken liver until tender. Once cool, dice both liver and set aside..
- Dice the onions, cut the chilies, squeeze out the calamansi juice, and set aside..
- Fry the pork cuttings until crispy. Once fried, cut it into small pieces (preferrably diced).
- In a wok or carajay, sauté the onions and chillies together with butter. Add the diced livers followed by the fried pork. Add Calamansi juice and soysauce as desired..
- Serve with egg and enjoy it with a cold beer!.