Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup - . Today I am sharing this Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup with 11 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- 1 bag wide egg noodles.
- baby carrots.
- green onions.
- 2 large chicken breasts.
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon.
- 50 oz chicken broth.
- season salt.
- 4 large potatoes.
Step by step how to cook Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Cut up generous amounts of celery, carrots, and onion. Put broth, bouillon, and vegetables in a pot, bring to a boil. Add spices to taste and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Cook chicken plain, and shred.
- Cook noodles about half way..
- Add all to the crock pot for 4 hours on high, or 6 hours on low..
- Serve over mashed potatoes..