CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes! A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Many thanks to all who served our beautiful country on this Veterans Day! As easy to make as it is delicious, this seemingly indulegent but suprisingly healthy one pot meal will become a family favourite More often than not we get lazy days.
Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup!
You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- 2 packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa.
- 10 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano.
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix.
- 1 can red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- 1 (8 ounce) package 4 -Cheese blend.
- 1 box (16 ounce) Cellentani pasta.
- Salt for boiling water.
It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas are filled with tender shredded chicken and cheese, wrapped tortillas and smothered in a sour cream sauce. I often cook big batches of CrockPot Shredded Chicken to keep in the freezer for recipes just like this!
Step by step how to cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs.......
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot......
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well......
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.......
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 - cheese blend......
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly.......Mixture will be creamy......
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well.....
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
These easy Crock-Pot pasta dishes are perfect for those long, cold winter days when all you really want to do is hunker down and watch Netflix cooking (For a sort of Tex Mex-meets-alfredo dish, try this Crock-Pot Chicken Spaghetti recipe too.) Get the Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband. Cream Cheese - creamy tangy goodness. These easy crockpot chicken recipes make weekday meals a breeze. Tender chicken breast morsels, sweet shrimp, and colorful vegetables mingle in an indulgently creamy sauce meant for topping hot cooked pasta.