Dates and chocolate patties - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Dates and chocolate patties! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! First, beat the egg with water and set aside. These patties are a great way to get your veggies in and are packed with flavour! They make the perfect accompaniment to a curry or as a starter Repeat until you have cooked them all - I keep the cooked ones in the oven on a low heat to keep them warm. These patties would make a great side to. Puff Pastry, Chicken Patties And Baklava.
Patties Foods, is an Australian food manufacturing company that produces meat pies, baked goods, frozen fruits, and pre-made desserts. Patties Foods is represented in the Australian market by the Four'n Twenty, Patties, Herbert Adams, Nanna's, Chefs Pride, Boscastle and Snowy River brands. These healthy York peppermint patties are even better than the real thing!
You can cook Dates and chocolate patties with 7 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Dates and chocolate patties:
- Egg A number.
- As needed Puff pastry..
- 1 tablespoon Water..
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate spread..
- Dates - One-third cup (chopped).
- Country Chocolate - One-third cup (cut into large pieces).
- Almonds. Half a cup (sliced).
Thick chocolate coating, filled with a rush of sweet peppermint. These intense chocolate peppermint patties are out-of-this-world good. Star shaped Peppermint and chocolate Patties. The top countries of supplier is China, from which.
Step by step how to cook Dates and chocolate patties:
- First, beat the egg with water and set aside. Now spread the puff pastry and cut into four pieces. Now put a chocolate spread between each piece. Then add chopped dates, almonds and pieces of country chocolate and fold in the shape of a triangle..
- Brush the edges with an egg wash and close the edges with a fork. Drill a hole in it with a fork and brush with egg wash. Now place them in a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 12 to 15 minutes until the color.
Dates and Chocolates - Dates are a good source of antioxidants. And we thought, to awaken your taste buds why not combine. Every date is wrapped in divine tasting chocolate. They are unique, you won't find these anywhere else because they are hand crafted specially and made with a lot of love. Arrange on sheets of wax paper, and allow to dry overnight.