Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine with 13 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine:
- 2 pounds pork shoulder cut into 1.5" cubes.
- 1 onion, diced.
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed.
- 1/2 a bell pepper, diced.
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes cut into roughly 1.5" pieces.
- 15 oz. can tomatoes.
- 1.5 teaspoons kosher salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons generally Mexican style hot sauce (I used Yucateca Habanero this time.).
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 (15 oz.) can of butter beans, drained.
Step by step how to cook Easy Smoky, Spicy Pork Tagine:
- Put all the ingredients into the tagine and give them a thorough mixing to evenly distribute the seasoning..
- Put tagine into a cold oven, set to 350F, and let it cook for 90 minutes. That's it! :).
- Enjoy with rice, tortillas, flat bread, or whatever your starch of choice..