Filipino-Style Pork Steak - . Today I am sharing this Filipino-Style Pork Steak! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Combine pork chops, soy sauce, and lime/lemon juice in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least an hour. How to cook pork steck(filipino) home made by kuya yuls. This Filipino-style Pork Steak is hearty, tasty, and sure to be a family favorite. Pork Bistek is a delicious take on the classic Filipino beef steak.
With tender pork chops and a tangy and savory sauce, it's sure to be a family favorite. Pork Steak / Beef Steak Filipino Style Recipe. Add the marinated pork or beef steak and cook slow until done.
You can cook Filipino-Style Pork Steak with 9 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filipino-Style Pork Steak:
- 4 slice pork chops.
- 5 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 each lime or lemon.
- 1/2 cup cooking oil.
- 2 medium onions, sliced.
- 1 1/2 cup water.
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar.
- 1 dash salt.
- 1 dash pepper.
Increase heat for a minute or two to brown steaks. Add the sliced onions and continue to cook for another minute. Pork Bistek tagalog, filipino style pork steak recipe, kasim pork shoulder, challenges in losing weight, best food blog, top mommy blogger, top food blogger Pork Bistek Tagalog is tender pork shoulder marinated and simmered in soy sauce and calamansi juice. Perfect when you're ravenous at lunch.
Step by step how to cook Filipino-Style Pork Steak:
- Combine pork chops, soy sauce, and lime/lemon juice in a large bowl or container. Marinade for at least an hour..
- Heat a pan then pour in cooking oil..
- Pan fry the marinated pork chops in medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side..
- Remove excess oil. Pour in the remaining marinade and water then let it boil. Simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender. Note: Add water as needed..
- Add in the sugar, salt, and pepper then stir..
- Put in the onions land cook for 3 minutes more..
- Turn off heat and transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve and enjoy!.
In the Philippines, one of the most common ways to cook a Steak is to put soy sauce and Philippine Lime (Kalamansi). It is also common to make Pork Steak Recipe by topping it with onions sauteed separately from the meat. This Filipino Style Pork BBQ Recipe is simple enough for anyone to follow. All I did was to combine all the marinade ingredients with the pork and mix it all together until well blended. I covered the bowl that holds the meat with a piece of cling wrap and placed it inside the refrigerator to marinate overnight.