Flower Pretzel Bites - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Flower Pretzel Bites! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Flower Pretzel Bites are sweet, salty, and delicious - an easy and fun treat for Easter, Spring, or Mother's Day. Spring is in the air, or WAS, until it started snowing again. These Spring Flower Pretzel Bites are sweet, salty, crunchy and delicious - an easy and fun treat for Easter, Spring and Mother's Day. When Nancy and I started our blog, we had no idea what a pretzel. These Flower Pretzel Bites provide an adorable pop of color for any occasion.
And they're super easy to make! These Easter Pretzel Flower Bites are perfect treats and DIY gifts to celebrate the arrival of spring! All you need are some pretzels, candy melts and pastel M&Ms.
You can cook Flower Pretzel Bites with 4 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Flower Pretzel Bites:
- Mini pretzel snaps.
- Wilton bright white Candy Melts ( if you cannot find these just use white)..
- Easter milk chocolate M&M's.
- As many as you like to make no set number..
Easy homemade pretzel bites brushed with melted butter and sea salt. These easy pretzel bites are a great starting point for beginners because they don't need to rise and are baked in under an hour. PagesOtherBrandWebsitePersonal blogYour Modern FamilyVideosFlower Pretzel Bites. These pretzel bites are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside, and they don't require lye.
Step by step how to cook Flower Pretzel Bites:
- Start with pretzels and wilton candy melts. On a paper plate arrange 8 or 9 pretzels..
- Then place in the microwave and heat until candy melts to the beginning stage of being melted- enough to press M&M's down into it, but not so melty that the candy is running off. (it took pretzels about 50 seconds to get to that point)..
- Place 1 M&M in the middle and contrasting colors for the pedals. Try to remember to put the M side down. Let them sit for a couple hours before you store in an airtight container..
- You can also melt them in the oven at 200-250º for a couple minutes place them on a foil lined cookie sheet..
We also have a recipe for a spicy cheese dip to serve on the side. Have you been to the mall and seen the cinnamon and sugar pretzel bites? Now you can make them at home. Don't miss out on this favorite treat. Using canned biscuits to make pretzel bites is the best hack ever.