Ginataan Halo-halo - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Ginataan Halo-halo! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Ginataan Halo-halo with 7 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ginataan Halo-halo:
- 6 pcs banana (saba) sliced diagonally.
- 1 cup diced sweet potatoes (kamote).
- 1 cup tapioca (sago).
- 20 pcs sticky rice balls (bilo-bilo).
- 1 cup jackfruit (langka).
- 5 cups coconut milk.
- 1 cup white sugar.
Step by step how to cook Ginataan Halo-halo:
- Bring to boil coconut milk and put sticky rice balls. When they float they are cooked. Make sure it’s a marble size because it will double in size when cooked. Put sugar..
- Slice banana diagonally and put in the boiling mixture together with the sago..
- When banana is tender to the bite put the diced sweet potatoes..
- Add shredded jack fruit when sweet potatoes are cooked..