Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage - . Today I am sharing this Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage with 10 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage:
- 12 ounces Guinness Stout.
- 3-2/3 pound Cornedbeef brisket with spice packet.
- 3-1/2 pounds head green cabbage.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic.
- 1 cup beef broth.
- 1 stick butter.
- 3/4 pound Carrots.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
Step by step how to cook Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage:
- In a deep pan melt the butter. Slice the onions add to the butter. Peel the Carrots and slice them. Add the brisket with the spice packet to the butter. Turn the brisket, Then add the carrots. Cover..
- After 15 minutes get the stout and add to the brisket..
- Chop the cabbage. Add to the liquids. When wilted add the broth. Push the cabbage into the liquids cover and simmer on high for a couple of hours. Turning the brisket every 20-25 minutes..
- Take the brisket out let rest 7 minutes then thinly slice the brisket. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.