Keto Creamy Egg Salad - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Keto Creamy Egg Salad! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Keto Creamy Egg Salad with 13 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Keto Creamy Egg Salad:
- 4 Egg (200g).
- 2 baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- 1 large Pickles (135g).
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard (5g).
- 1 cup chopped Celery (100g).
- 2 medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (59g).
- optional - to taste Salt (0g).
- optional - to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- optional - 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- optional - 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- optional - 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- optional - 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
Step by step how to cook Keto Creamy Egg Salad:
- Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl. Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..