Kit Kat Cake - . Today I am sharing this Kit Kat Cake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Kit Kat Cake with 8 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kit Kat Cake:
- 1 box cake mix of choice.
- 3 large eggs.
- 1/3 cup oil.
- 1 cup milk or water.
- 4 packages king size kit kat.
- 1 packages 12oz bag of m&m's.
- 1 can icing of choice.
- 1 ribbon.
Step by step how to cook Kit Kat Cake:
- Mix cake mix and ingredients as directed on cake mix package.
- bake 2 layered cake as directed.
- let cool-- very important!!!.
- ice cake (a little thicker on sides).
- break apart kit kats and place them close together around the entire cake.
- tie ribbon around to help hold kit kats in place (they will bow out other wise).
- sprinkle m&m's completely over the top of cake.