Kolhapuri Misal Pav - . Today I am sharing this Kolhapuri Misal Pav! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Kolhapuri Misal Pav with 23 Ingredients and 11 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Kolhapuri Misal Pav:
- For misal:- 1 cup mix sprouts beans (moth, peas, kalachana, black eyed beans, green peas green gram).
- 1 cup boiled potato and cubed.
- 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 5-6 curry leaves.
- Pinch hing.
- to taste Salt.
- For rassa/kat:-.
- 1 onion chopped.
- 1/2 cup dry coconut.
- 2 tomatoes chopped.
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped.
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tbsp Kala/goda masala.
- to taste Salt.
- To serve:- 3-4 tbsp mixed farsan.
- 2-3 tbsp onion finely chopped.
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves.
- 2-3 tbsp tomatoes chopped.
- 1 lemon cut into small wedges and pav.
Step by step how to cook Kolhapuri Misal Pav:
- Take sprouted beans or matki and cook in a pressure cooker along with salt, haldi powder, red chilli powder and cook for one whistle..
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in a tadka pan and add curry leaves, mustard seeds and pinch of hing. Switch off the heat add 1/4 tsp garam masala to it and pour it over cooked beans..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan and chopped onions and saute for 3-4 minutes on medium flame until they turn slight golden brown..
- Add chopped ginger and grated coconut and cook for 1 minute..
- Add chopped tomatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder and cook until the tomatoes get mushy and pulpy.
- Allow the mixture cool down and blend it in a fine paste..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan add blended paste and red chilli powder, turmeric powder, goda/Kala masala and salt to your taste cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add 1.5 cup of water and cook for 6-7 minutes or medium low heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix it..
- In a serving bowl pour misal, sprinkle chopped onion, tomatoes, coriander leaves and add a layer of mixed farsan.
- Serve hot with pav and lemon piece..