Maja Blanca - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Maja Blanca! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Maja Blanca with 6 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Maja Blanca:
- 3/4 cup cornstarch.
- 4 cup coconut milk.
- 14 oz condensed milk.
- 3/4 cup fresh milk.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar.
- 15 oz sweet corn.
Step by step how to cook Maja Blanca:
- Pour the coconut milk in a cooking pot and bring to a boil..
- Add the sugar, condensed milk and sweet corn then stir until allthe ingredients are even distributed.
- Simmer for 10-12mins..
- Combine the fresh milk and cornstarch then whisked until the cornstarch is diluted..
- Add cornstarch and milk mixture into cooking container and stir continously..
- Allow it to cook while stirring until you come with desired thickness.
- Pour the mixture into a serving tray and flatten the top surface by using a spatula or any flat tool..
- Cool it down and refrigerate for at least an hour..
- Serve and enjoy! :).