Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) - . Today I am sharing this Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Cook your favourite noodle as per instruction on the package. Satay (/ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay, /ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. An classic Indonesian recipe for Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, learned from a true Balinese cook in Bali! Related Searches for mie sedaap instant noodle with indonesia Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian Chicken Mushroom Noodle) Recipe » Indonesia Eats. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) - delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp REBLOGGED - MIE KAILAN SAUS TIRAM, variasi lain dari sajian Mie Ayam yang sudah anda kenal.
Mie Goreng is a street food favourite noodle dish in Indonesia and Malaysia! Signature sweet sticky savoury sauce with egg ribbons, chicken and prawns. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love.
You can cook Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce):
- Your favourite noodle.
- 1 onion.
- 1 garlic.
- 80 ml thick sate sauce.
- Ground pepper.
- Salty soya sauce.
- 1 glass hot water.
- Olive oil.
- leaves Chopped coriander.
Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish. All Reviews for Mie Goreng - Indonesian Fried Noodles. This Indonesian Peanut Saute copycat recipe from Noodles and Company features chicken, noodles, lots of veggies, and peanuts sautéed in a creamy peanut sauce.
Step by step how to cook Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce):
- Cook your favourite noodle as per instruction on the package. I'm using ready to eat wok noodle from the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands 😉. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil up and put the chopped onion in. Stir fry it until golden. Add the crushed garlic..
- Mix the sate sauce with a glass of hot water, just to make it less thick..
- Put the sauce into the pan and add the noodle..
- Season it with pepper and salty soya sauce. Stir until they mix well. Taste to correct..
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and sliced tomatoes. I like to add chopped chilies because they make everything more delicious!! 😉.
- Add your favourite dish. In the picture I had some tempe with it. Makes it a perfect vegetarian meal! 👌.
I knew the basic components - noodles, veggies, chicken, and peanut sauce - and I set out to make my own version! We provide a large selection of Indomie Instant Noodles, including flavors such as Original, Spicy, Rendang, BBQ chicken, Satay, Rasa Ayam (Special Chicken), and Ayam. Satay is a great Indonesian street food whose popularity has spread throughout southeast Asia, especially Singapore and Malaysia. Most often made with chicken, beef or lamb, satay is commonly served with sambal kacang, a spicy peanut sauce, and acar ketimun, a simple cucumber pickle. This tempeh satay recipe pairs red bell pepper and marinated tempeh cubes with a creamy peanut sauce for dipping.