Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles with 24 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles:
- ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- 2 Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- 1 Dash Olive Oil.
- 1 tsp Salt.
- ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- 1 LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- 3/4 Cube Unsalted Butter.
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1/3 tsp Onion Powder.
- 1 tbsp Thai Basil Leaves.
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes.
- 1/4 tsp Pureed Ginger.
- 1/2 tsp Pureed Cilantro.
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- to taste Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- ● For The Finish [to taste].
- Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- Green Onions.
- Sesame Seeds.
- ● For Service [to taste].
- Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- Soy Sauce.
Step by step how to cook Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles:
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.