Milkfish Tinola - . Today I am sharing this Milkfish Tinola! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Milkfish Tinola with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Milkfish Tinola:
- 1 milkfish, cleaned, sliced and fried.
- 6 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 pc shallot, sliced.
- 1 pc ginger, sliced.
- 1 raw papaya, cleaned & sliced.
- 1 camote leaves.
- 1 a pince of sugar.
- 1 salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 one fish broth cubes.
- 1 cooking oil.
Step by step how to cook Milkfish Tinola:
- Heat oil. Saute garlic, onion and ginger. Add papaya and broth cubes. Mix well. Add water and simmer till papaya is tender..
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar according to your taste. Add fish and camote leaves. Simmer for a minute in a low heat..
- Serve with steaming hot rice..