Nan's Beef & Noodles - . Today I am sharing this Nan's Beef & Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Nan's Beef & Noodles with 14 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Nan's Beef & Noodles:
- 3 T. Olive oil.
- 1 lg. Onion, diced.
- 1 lb. Stew beef (see Note above).
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme.
- 1/2 tsp. Rosemary.
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper.
- 1/3 c. Red wine vinegar.
- 32 oz. box Beef broth.
- 32 oz. box Chicken broth.
- 1 c. hot water.
- 1 tsp. Better Than Bouillon base, beef.
- 1 tsp. Better Than Bouillon base, chicken.
- 2 pkgs. Reames frozen noodles.
Step by step how to cook Nan's Beef & Noodles:
- In large soup pot, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the onions and beef and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in minced garlic and continue cooking 5 more minutes..
- Stir in the seasonings and red wine vinegar. Cook 1 minute more..
- Stir the Better Than Bouillon bases into the hot water. Add to the pot, along with the 2 boxes of broth. Increase heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently..
- When boiling, reduce heat to lowest temperature and cover the pot. Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring every 20 minutes..
- Add Reames frozen noodles, stir, cover the pot and continue cooking on low another 1 hour and 45 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes..
- Serve. This goes well with buttered crusty bread!.