Oysters Rolled In Lettuce - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Oysters Rolled In Lettuce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Oysters Rolled In Lettuce with 9 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Oysters Rolled In Lettuce:
- 200 grams Oysters (large).
- 1 half the number of the oysters Lettuce.
- 1 Katakuriko.
- 2 to 3 Shiitake mushrooms.
- 150 ml ☆Dashi stock.
- 1 tbsp ☆Soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp ☆Mirin.
- 2 tbsp ☆Sake.
- 1 Katakuriko slurry.
Step by step how to cook Oysters Rolled In Lettuce:
- Wash the oysters carefully (see. Blanch the lettuce, stems first, quickly in boiling water . Slice the shiitake mushrooms to 3 mm thick..
- Lightly pat dry the oysters, coat in katakuriko, then wrap 2 in 1 lettuce leaf..
- Seal the ends with a little katakuriko..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a pan. When it reaches a gentle boil, add the rolls seam side down. Also add the sliced shiitake mushrooms..
- Cover with a piece of aluminium foil placed right on top of the rolls (the foil acts as an otoshibuta or drop lid). Simmer for 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Transfer the rolls to a serving plate. Thicken the remaining liquid with katakuriko dissolved in water, and pour the sauce over the rolls to serve..