Paal Payasam - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Paal Payasam! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Paal Payasam with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Paal Payasam:
- 1/4 cup rice Broken.
- 1 litre milk Whole.
- 1/2 litre Water.
- 1/2 cup Sugar.
- 1 tablespoon Condense milk.
- 6 numbers Cardamom, crushed.
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts.
- 2 tablespoons Ghee.
Step by step how to cook Paal Payasam:
- Wash the rice well and keep aside..
- Add milk, water and sugar into a vessel, bring to boil..
- Add rice and cook in low flame. Stir occassionaly until you get the desired consistency..
- Add condense milk and cardamom powder. Remove from fire..
- Garnish with fried cashew nuts..