Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Seared chicken swimming in a lemon herb pan sauce is easy and delicious! Using fresh herbs in this dish is key. The combination of fresh herbs and lemon rind pack so much bright flavor that dried herbs just can't achieve. Lemon-Garlic ShrimpSauteed Shrimp, Basil, Tomato and Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Brick ChickenFresh All Natural Deboned Half Chicken Pan Seared Under a Brick until Golden Brown.
Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! This is definitely a cross between my Pan-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach AND my Creamy Lemon Chicken with Asparagus.
You can cook Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos with 23 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inche slices.
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter.
- 1 tsp olive oil.
- 1/4 cup dry white wine.
- 1/2 cup low sodium chcken broth.
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 cup cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy cream.
- 1 tsp hot sauce, such asgraks brand.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper and salt taste.
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil.
- 1 small onion, chopped.
- 3 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 cup fresh grape tomatos.
- grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
- SUGGESTED ACCOMPANIMENT.
- 1 Cheddar Cheese Puffs, recipe attached in direction step number #10.
Topped with seared chicken and dressed with a lemon-Greek yogurt sauce, this kind of simple fare lets the flavors of the season speak for themselves. with Tomato Salad & Creamy Lemon-Yogurt Sauce. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved. Stir the stock, tomatoes, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended.
- Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate..
- Place chicken slices in egg mixture..
- Shake off excess liquid and place in flour mixture to coat lightly..
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet until hot shake excesse flour off chicken and place in hot pan without crowding. Cook until golden then turn and cook otherside until golden about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and make sauce in pan..
- Have vegetables ready.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet and soften about 3 minutes..
- Add wine and cook until.wine is almost gone.
- Add broth, hot sauce, lemon, pepper,tomatoes, cream.and basil.cook.about 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft but still.hold their shape and sauce is lightly thickened..
- Serve sauce with chicken. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve with Cheddar Cheese Puffs if desired. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344016-cheddar-cheese-puffs.
This recipe for pan seared chicken breast with spinach is a one pot meal of chicken breasts and vegetables in the most delicious lemon, butter and herb sauce. This go around I'm bringing you a lemony pan seared chicken breast with spinach, tomatoes and bell peppers. This "Pan-Seared Mediterranean Chicken" is absolutely wonderful. I used goat cheese instead of feta. I will cut back on the lemon juice but the flavors with a spinach side salad and a glass of red wine were delicious.