Patty's Easy Dumpling Dough - . Today I am sharing this Patty's Easy Dumpling Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Patty's Easy Dumpling Dough with 4 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Patty's Easy Dumpling Dough:
- 2 cup White Flour.
- 2 eggs.
- 5 tbsp cold water.
- 1 salt & pepper to liking.
Step by step how to cook Patty's Easy Dumpling Dough:
- mix all well. may need more water. but you want to be able to roll into a ball..
- after dough is made. let rest for about 15 minutes.
- roll out on floured bored..
- to cook. get big soup pot fill with water.
- bring water to full boil. drop dough in little at a time.
- I cut mine into small squares.
- let them boil until they no longer look sticky. or until firm to touch.
- place them in a strainer . then you can put butter on them. or add to soups. or eat as is..