Perfect Deep dish Pizza - Easy Homemade Dough - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Perfect Deep dish Pizza - Easy Homemade Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Perfect Deep dish Pizza - Easy Homemade Dough with 14 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Perfect Deep dish Pizza - Easy Homemade Dough:
- 2 1/4 tsp Yeast.
- 1/4 cup Sugar.
- 1 1/3 cup Luke warm water.
- 3 1/3 cup Flour.
- 1 1/3 tsp Salt.
- Pizza construction.
- 1 Dough.
- 1 Pizza pan or cast iron skillet.
- 28 oz Whole Tomatoes - San Marzano - crushed up.
- 1 dash Salt and pepper.
- Mozzarella, Ramono, provolone.
- Toppings, sausage, ham, mushrooms, etc.
- 1 dash Fresh oregano, basil.
Step by step how to cook Perfect Deep dish Pizza - Easy Homemade Dough:
- Dough: in a 2 cup measuring cup, add yeast and sugar. Fill with warm water to measure 1 1/3 cup. Let sit and activated...will bubble. In a large bowl add flour and salt. Slowly pour in yeast liquid. This could be in a mixer with a dough hook or by hand. Have a bowl of extra flour. Knead until smooth. Put in a zip lock bag for 2 hours in a warm spot....Dough will double in size..
- Sauce: in a small pot 2 swirls of Olive Oil. Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper. Cook low for 20minutes. It will splatter. Wear an apron..
- Spread dough in pan. The dough will make 2 thin crust or one large thick crust. Add cheese first. This way the cheese doesn't burn. Add other toppings. Sauce goes on last. Do not over do the sauce or the crust won't be crispy. Sprinkle oregano. Cook at 420°F for approx 20 minutes. Right out of oven, Sprinkle olive oil and fresh basil leaves..