Pizza Dough - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup white corn meal.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1 packages dry active yeast.
- 1 cup warm water.
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra virgin.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed..
- Add the water of the water and begin mixing. Mix until all of the dough is sticking together then empty out dough on a floured surface and kneed for about 3 minutes. Work until the dough is a ball..
- Dough should not be sticky. If it is then add more flour (a little at a time). If dough is too dry to stick together, add more water, a tablespoon at a time..
- In a large bowl add olive oil and add dough. Roll dough to completely coat..
- Cover with damp towel. Let sit for 1 hour. Dough should roughly double in size..