Pizza Dough - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Pizza Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Pizza Dough with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
- 1 (.25 oz) pkg active dry yeast.
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees).
- 2 cup bread flour.
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp white sugar.
Step by step how to cook Pizza Dough:
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups bread flour, olive oil, salt, white sugar and the yeast mixture; stir well to combine. Beat well until a stiff dough has formed. Cover and rise until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. If using a pizza stone preheat over to 450°F with pizza stone in it..
- Turn dough out onto a well floured surface. Form dough into a round and roll out into a pizza crust shape. Cover with your favorite sauce and toppings and bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.