Ranch Roasted Potatoes - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Ranch Roasted Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Ranch Roasted Potatoes with 4 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ranch Roasted Potatoes:
- 15 -20 small yukon gold potatoes, halved and quartered..
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 envelope dry ranch ranch dressing mix.
- 1/4 cup canola oil.
Step by step how to cook Ranch Roasted Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Set aside..
- Cut washed potatoes in half, then in quarters. Put them in a large ziplock bag and add the envelope of dry ranch dressing mix and oil..
- Shake the bag well in order to coat all of the potatoes well..
- Spread potatoes out on the foil lined baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- Sprinkle with added salt if desired once removing from oven. I sprinkled mine with Texjoy brand Spicy Steak Seasoning when they came out per my rommates preferences....totally awesome!.