Salted Egg Prawns or Shrimp LCHF Keto - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Salted Egg Prawns or Shrimp LCHF Keto! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Salted Egg Prawns or Shrimp LCHF Keto with 8 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Salted Egg Prawns or Shrimp LCHF Keto:
- 1/4-1/2 kilo prawns or shrimp (depends how big they are), washed and whiskers cut.
- 2-3 salted eggs, shelled and minced.
- 1/8-1/4 c nestle or all purpose cream.
- 1/4-1/2 head medium garlic, minced.
- 1/4 bar butter, or less up to you.
- to taste salt and pepper,.
- to taste knorr seasoning or soy seasoning,.
- 1 stalk green onions, chopped.
Step by step how to cook Salted Egg Prawns or Shrimp LCHF Keto:
- Melt butter in pan. Toss in garlic. Don't brown..
- Add the salted eggs. Add the cream, stir in. Add dash of salt, pepper, to taste, and a few drops of soy seasoning (optional)..
- Taste and adjust. Add more cream if desired..
- Toss in the shrimps or prawns. Make sure the sauce is mixed in well. Cook until orange..
- Remove once shrimps/prawns are cooked. Research how long to cook, because it depends on the size. :).