Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms with 22 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms:
- Fettucine pasta.
- 1 lb peeled deveined shrimp.
- Paprika (1 tbs).
- 1/2 of onion (yellow).
- Butter (1.5 tbs).
- Garlic (1 garlic clove).
- 6-7 bella mushrooms.
- Garlic Powder (1.5 (tsp).
- Pepper (1 tsp).
- Alfredo Sauce.
- White wine: 1/3 cup of White wine (used sauvignon blanc).
- Whipping cream: 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Oregano: (1.5 tsp).
- Basil: (1.5 tsp).
- Butter: (1tbs).
- Cheese: 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (used mixed of Parmesan cheese and rich cheddar ie. you want a fluffy white cheese that melts/dissolves easily).
- Cilantro or Parsley.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp Alfredo with Mushrooms:
- Boil water and cook fettuccine pasta until al dente..
- First clean and throughly dry shrimp. Season shrimp with Paprika, S&P to liking in a bowl. Place one side of shrimp in a medium pan with olive oil and allow shrimp to cook (should only take about 60-90 secs). Turn on other side and repeat process. Once done remove shrimp and set aside.
- Alfredo Sauce. In a separate pan Mix heavy cream, wine, oregano, S&P 1 tbs of butter and basil into a pan and allow stir while cooking..
- Evenly chop onions and garlic. Place butter in pan and cook onions on medium until cooked evenly. When onions are about to be done to liking place garlic and allow garlic to dissolve. Add to sauce and mix along with the cheese..
- Mushroom: cook mushrooms and drain water to allow mushrooms to get nice sear. season with Pepper and garlic powder.
- Finished! Garnish with parsley or cilantro your choice.