Shrimp noodle soup - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Shrimp noodle soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Shrimp, snow peas, carrots, celery, and rice noodles are simmered with chicken broth flavored with ginger and garlic in this quick soup. This speedy, simple, Asian recipe for Quick Chinese Shrimp Noodle Soup has maximum flavor with minimum effort. My latest obsession in life is Chinese noodle soups. This aromatic shrimp noodle soup is warm, satisfying and full of flavor thanks to all of the herbs and spices. When I was pregnant, I craved pho (pronounced "fuh") all. the. time.
Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup - quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen. Loaded with shrimp, mushrooms, herbs, tomatoes and mouthwatering Thai Tom Yum soup. I love the exotic flavors in this easy-to-prepare soup.
You can cook Shrimp noodle soup with 17 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp noodle soup:
- 3 C beef broth.
- 1 C water.
- 1 tsp fish sauce.
- 1 T Chile paste.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 2 cinnamon sticks.
- 2 T dried shitake mushrooms.
- 1 (8 oz) bottle clam juice.
- 1 inch fresh ginger piece, peeled.
- 1 star anise.
- 1 # large shrimp, peeled.
- 4 oz rice noodles, uncooked.
- 1/2 C bean sprouts, fresh.
- Several fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- 2 T fresh cilantro, chopped.
- 1-2 green onions, chopped.
- 1 lime, cut into wedges.
You can find fish sauce in many grocery stores or local Asian markets. This piping hot Sriracha Shrimp Ramen Noodle Soup is quick, easy, and crazy delicious! It's alarming how much of my day is spent pacing around the house trying to figure out which random @$$ place I. Home » Fish & Seafood » Asian Style Shrimp and Noodle Soup.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp noodle soup:
- Cook the noodles according to the package and drain. Set aside..
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer for 11 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and cook for 4 minutes. Remove the ginger, anise and cinnamon..
- Use about 1/2C of noodles in a bowl per serving. Put the soup mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sprouts, basil, cilantro and green onion. Serve with lime wedges on side. Yum!.
The first time I made this soup I used an entire one pound package of noodles, and it soaked up most of the broth. Make fast "noodles" by slicing wonton wrappers into strips; they'll cook quickly in the broth. A wide variety of shrimp noodle soup options are available to you, such as refined. Simple and comforting Asian shrimp and noodle soup flavored with miso paste, shiitake mushrooms, and fresh ginger. This recipe is an Asian twist on a classic chicken noodle soup.