Slow Cooker Beef Stew - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Slow Cooker Beef Stew! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Slow Cooker Beef Stew with 14 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- 2 1/2 lbs cubed beef stew meat.
- Cajun seasoning.
- 1/2 cup flour I use Kentucky kernel seasoned flour.
- Bunch quartered baby yukon gold potatoes.
- Bunch baby carrots.
- Bunch halved red radishes.
- 1 cup diced white onion.
- 2 cloves garlic minced.
- 1/2 cup diced celery.
- 1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes undrained with garlic.
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- 3 cups low sodium beef stock.
Step by step how to cook Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- In a slowcooker mix beef with salt, pepper and cajun seasoning and coat with flour. Place all veggies into slow cooker and mix up. Add in stock and balsamic vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Serve with buttered cornbread :-).