Slow Cooker Pot Roast - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Slow Cooker Pot Roast! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast with 10 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- 4 lb chuck roast.
- 1 can beef broth.
- 1 envelope onion soup mix.
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2 celery stalks, chopped.
- 1 garlic, chopped.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 6 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides..
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on..
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart..